The lightweight LWAC-M2A1 ammunition box and case
Keep all of your ammunition, cartridges, hunting and yacht gear safely stored in the new military grade and approved LWAC-M2A1. Due to it’s light weight and superior logistical features and optional lid change, the LWAC-M2A1 is used by armed forces around the world.
Light weight LWAC-M2A1 ammunition box comparison?
- 100% waterproof with built-in seal. Can be submerged 2m.
- Light weight: 765gram (1/3 of the steel variant)
- Maritime, Ammunition, Geocaching – you name it
- TSA lock point
- Knobs for stacking and increased stability
- Harness accessories and strong handles
- Advanced composites material
- UN /ADR / Dangerous goods approval allowing up to 21,5kg of ammunition in the case
- An array of military standards – see more here
From our team
“It’s taken us more than 6 years to develop the M2A1 Light Weight Ammunition Case. It may not seem like much, but the technology packed in to this light case, is astonishing. Specially developed resins and polymer composites make a case, capable of coping with -52 to +72 degree celcius. 12meter drops while frozen. Water submersion and a ton of other harsh military test.
We are exceptionally proud of what we have achieved. I hope you will enjoy it as much as we do, during hunting, in the garage for the tools, or whatever way you may think of using it”. Jan Engmann, father, hunter and CEO of PPD Outdoor
About the Light Weight M2A1 ammunition box
Since 2012, the LWAC has been in development and prototyping in order to fulfil our soldiers wishes. The lighter case, gives the soldier more freedom to manoeuvre and the ability to bring more fuel on vehicles. They fly longer in helicopters by swapping weight/fuel and produce a smaller carbon footprint.
The LWAC saves 1.640grams on each ammunition container – weighing only 760 grams.